Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires with proper wheel spacing! A set of differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear crossmember bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, and are updated to fit the new F-150 design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap.
A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included in this kit, featuring a large diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings.
Best of all, Rough Country's Ford F-150 Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Increased ground clearance
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Works with 18in or larger factory wheels*
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
YEARS DRIVE MAKE MODEL 2015-2020 4WD Ford F-150
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.