When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's new 6-inch Radius Arm Suspension Lift features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. At 27lbs each, these beefy, upgraded Radius Arms dwarf stock equipment while and feature durable Clevite Rubber Bushings for maximum vibration absorption.
This all-inclusive kit also features an adjustable alignment cam at the axle to allow caster adjustment as well as a track bar relocation bracket and a drop pitman arm. A full set of N3 Shocks provide a truly balanced ride quality for on and off-road use - perfect for daily drivers. This kit also ships with a set of durable, lifted coil springs and brake line relocation brackets.
This innovative kit design features a 100% bolt-on installation process that is lightning fast compared to other kits this size. Save time and money with no need for cutting, drilling, or other complicated procedures. Rough Country's 6-inch Radius Arm Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- 100% bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes heavy-duty radius arms equipped with durable Clevite Rubber Bushings for maximum vibration absorption.
- New radius arms help maintain factory angles.
- Includes adjustable alignment cam at the axle to allow caster adjustment
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT F-350 models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit gas engine models.
YEARS DRIVE MAKE MODEL 2015-2016 4WD Ford F-250 Super Duty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.