Jeep Wrangler JK 2WD/4WD (2007-2018)
This kit features a set of lifted front and rear coil springs to offer a taller profile and fantastic off-road ability. These coil springs are factory-tuned to the OE spring rate to offer a factory-like ride quality. This kit also features a set of Rough Country’s N3 Shocks. These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Factory tuned coil springs are based on the stock spring rate.
- Allows the use of the factory equipped shock absorbers.
Optional N3 Shocks
Optional V2 Monotube Shocks
Optional Vertex Shocks
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit 2-door models.
- 2012-2018 models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft SKU: 1030.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.