Behold: The pinnacle of off-road performance and smooth ride quality in an affordable package has arrived with Rough Country’s 2.5 Vertex 8-Stage Adjustable Reservoir Shocks.
These high-performance reservoir shocks offer an elite ride-quality in every situation you face, with an 8-stage adjustable damping system that lets you perfectly dial-in your ride for whatever lies ahead. Whether you want a smooth ride for city streets or the ultimate damping for off-road mayhem, a quick spin of the dial lets you adjust each shock to the exact performance specifications you desire.
Rough Country’s Nitrogen-charged Vertex Shocks feature a monotube design with an external reservoir for increased oil capacity and damping sensitivity. Each shock features a massive 2.5in diameter piston and a high-flow 22mm chrome hardened piston rod that simply dwarfs the competition. When it comes to investing in a high-end shock, you’ll be pleased to find that Rough Country’s 2.5in piston design is beefier and offers an impressive 56% greater fluid capacity than the average reservoir shock.
A 3-stage, fortified seal system ensures your Vertex shocks keep kicking while the beautifully designed honed steel body offers a long lifespan of reliable performance and killer good looks. This shock is designed to be a true eye-catcher, with a beautiful silver finish, laser-etched RC logo, matching "Vertex" decals, and CNC-machined Billet Aluminum accents. Rear shocks feature a durable bracket system with laser-etched logo and a premium braided steel reservoir line.
Includes an Industry-leading 3-year Warranty!
- Extended Length: 22.55in
- Collapsed Length: 17.63in
- Fits models with 2in of lift
- Includes driver and passenger side front coilovers
- 8-Stage Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Design
- Remote Reservoir with Steel Braided Reservoir Line
- Massive 2.5in Piston
- 22mm Chrome-Hardened Piston Rod
- Specifically Tuned for Each Application
- 3-Stage Seal System
- Heat-Treated, Alloy Bearing
- Honed Steel Body
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Accents
- Zinc Plate Finish with Double Clear Coat
- Incredible >400 Hour Salt Spray Rating
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Brand: Rough Country
Mounting Location: Front
Top Mount: Stud
Bottom Mount: Eye
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Cannot be installed in conjunction with a strut spacer
- Only for vehicles with 2" lift
- Adjustment wrench sold separately. SKU: 10402
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.