Transform Your Truck. Make a bigger, bolder statement with Rough Country's 3.5 -Inch Lift Kit for your Tundra 4WD. Our 3.5-inch kit gives your new Tundra impressive good looks while overcoming the age-old problem of the nose-down look from the factory. And since this kit allows you to run larger-sized tires, you'll be able to conquer even more terrain! So whether you're looking to add some extra clearance for off-road adventures or want a tougher, more aggressive look for your Tundra, Rough Country has you covered.
Innovative Design. Rough Country’s 3.5-inch Bolt-On Kit features a set of high-quality, Forged Aluminum Upper Control Arms designed to make alignment adjustments easier and durable rubber bushings. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, greater range of motion from the ball joint, with less stress, wear and tear. Each unit is shipped complete ensuring that all components needed for installation are included.
Installation. Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process, installation couldn't be easier. With an estimated timeframe of 4-6 hours this full kit can be installed at home using standard tools and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's 3.5" Lift Kit is backed with a lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Easy Bolt-On installation.
- No Cutting or Drilling required!
- Includes new upper control arms.
- Control arms keep ball joints at optimum angles for less wear and tear.
- Control arms include durable rubber bushings for enhanced durability.
- Includes rear track bar bracket to keep the axle centered under the rear of the truck.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Levels the front and rear of the truck.
- Brand: Rough Country
- Est. Install Time: 4-6 hours
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit Pro Series models.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) system.
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.