Give your F-150 Raptor enough ground clearance to run up to 37x12.50 tires for an aggressive, lifted stance that compliments the rugged, monster design of the Raptor build. This all-inclusive kit features a set of front and rear crossmembers, lifted knuckles and a set of anti-wrap, fabricated rear blocks with built-in bumpstops!
Rough Country’s 4.5in F-150 Raptor kit is designed to preserve factory like performance and handling. This kit utilizes a strut spacer assembly, which provides lift while retaining the factory strut. A rear shock extension assembly preserves the factory upgraded shock absorbers, allowing you to get the full effect of the specially-designed OEM components. This kit also preserves the factory track width, keeping everything nice and tucked-in for a larger-than-life look! Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Retains factory shocks and struts for incredible ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Retains factory track width
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Includes fabricated, anti-wrap rear blocks w/ built-in bump stops
- maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem
- Brand: Rough Country
Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
Recommended Tire Size: 37x12.50 R20
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: 5in
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit Single Cab Models
- Requires cutting and drilling
- Factory Wheels cannot be used
- Aftermarket wheels must be 18in or larger
- Aftermarket wheels must NOT exceed 9in width / 0mm offset / 5in backspacing
- Due to manufacturing, dimension variances, and inflation, all tire and wheel combinations should be tested prior to installation
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.