Rough Country's X-Series line represents the best-in-class equipment for off-road action, including X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms, durable rubber bushings, Sway-bar quick disconnects, and our N3 shocks for optimum on and off-road performance.
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, this kit features an upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar. Made of forged steel, this 16lb Track Bar boasts a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Coil springs are progressive rate for enhanced ride quality.
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
durable OEM style rubber bushings.
Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- Brand: Rough Country
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Transfer case drop kit or Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Drive Shaft is recommended to avoid driveline vibration. View CV Drive Shafts here.
- Rubicon models do not need a SYE kit or transfer case drop but a CV Drive Shaft is still recommended.
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.