Give your 83-97 Ford Ranger an aggressive look from front to rear with Rough Country’s 4" Ford Suspension System! This easy-to-install leveling kit raises the front of your vehicle to be equal height with the rear for a leveled, flush look that gives a better ride height and more aggressive appearance.
This kit features a set of front, durable coil springs and rear leaf springs allowing you gain additional ride height without sacrificing ride quality or performance. A set of radius arm and I-Beam drop brackets are provided to keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. Our fabricated rear blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts.
A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included in this kit. These fine tuned 10-stage variable high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body.
Get the wheels you want! Rough Country's 4" Ford Suspension Lift System comes with everything you need to fit up to a 31x10.5" tire with proper wheel backspacing.
Best of all, Rough Country's 4" Ford Suspension Lift System is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Brand: Rough Country
Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
Recommended Tire Size: 31x10.50
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: Factory
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit models with manual steering.
- Does NOT fit 87-88 models with "High Rider STX" package.
- If vehicle is equipped with a front sway-bar, drop brackets are recommended. (#1018)
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.