Superior Lift Solution. Looking to add some serious attitude to your third-generation Toyota Tundra? Rough Country's 4-Inch Lift Kit is just what you need. This lift kit gives your Tundra a meaner, lifted, and level stance while providing a smooth ride for unmatched highway and trail performance. It also adds room for larger wheels and tires, so you can make your truck stand out from the crowd. With excellent ride quality and handling characteristics on the road, this lift kit is the perfect way to take your Tundra to the next level.
High-Quality Construction. Rough Country's 4-Inch Lift Kit for the third-generation Toyota Tundra makes it easy to gain that much-needed ground clearance and run up to a 35" tire for that aggressive look you want! Designed to maintain factory track width and alignment specs, this kit boasts premium components, giving you a higher-quality lift on your Tundra. The high-quality components and a high-clearance design provide the strength, stability, and up-travel you need to conquer almost any terrain.
Installation and Warranty. Our 4-Inch Lift Kit includes all the hardware you need for installation, including front strut spacers, rear coil spring spacers, and bump stops. Our heavy-duty parts provide the strength, stability, and up-travel you need to conquer almost any terrain. When you purchase a Rough Country product, you get more than a great product at an affordable price. You also get peace of mind knowing that your purchase comes with a limited lifetime replacement warranty for manufacturer defects. With Rough Country's industry-leading warranty, you can be sure that your Rough Country lift kit is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase.
- Unmatched ground clearance due to high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- Maintains factory track width and alignment specs.
- Includes rear upper control arm relocation brackets for droop clearance.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
- Brand: Rough Country
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Cutting and drilling is required.
- Does NOT fit TRD Pro Series models.
- Does NOT fit vehicles with rear air ride system.
- Does NOT fit XSP-X models.
- Due do differences in axle shaft length this kit does NOT fit models equipped with 43420-0C010-A drivers side axle shaft.
- Requires 20-inch or larger wheels.
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.