Despite its long-standing reputation as an off-road monster and the vast selection of mods available, the Jeep WJ has always been known to suffer in highway ride quality after lifting. Many WJ lifts focus primarily on trail performance, but fail to take in account how the control arms and track bar will perform at their new, lifted angles in day to day driving.
Rough Country's new 4-inch X-Series Suspension kit answers this age-old problem, delivering outstanding off-road action while providing an incredibly smooth highway ride. Featuring newly designed durable adjustable lower control arms with durable rubber bushings, this new kit simulates the stock angle keeping your steering components under control.
This 4-inch WJ Suspension Lift also features an updated track-bar bracket, re-engineered to tie into the engine mount bolts, eliminating a common weak point and offering incredible support and rigidity. In addition this kit features a full set of N3 shocks, giving you premium vibration dampening equally suitable for off-road action or daily driving.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Lower control arms provide proper offset to allow for wider tires.
- Kit maintains stock alignment for precise high speed handling and proper caster/pinion alignment.
- Rear shock relocation keeps shocks clear from the tires.
- Brand: Rough Country
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit V8 models.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Models equipped with a CV style front driveshaft may result in driveshaft vibration. If this occurs, replacing the driveshaft
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.