Achieve the ultimate flex and articulation while retaining a smooth highway ride quality with Rough Country's 4in Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit. This true 4-link setup offers incredible off-road performance while keeping the suspension geometry as close to the factory angles as possible. The result is a more capable suspension setup that can deliver jaw-dropping rock crawling performance while still giving the soft, lush highway ride quality a daily driver would enjoy.
Rough Country’s 4in Long Arm Suspension Lift features custom engineered dual-rate coils that provide two distinctly different levels of compression allowing you to tackle any obstacle with ease. Each kit includes a full set of Rough Country’s Nitrogen-charged N3 shocks, designed to offer the maximum possible travel while providing a lush ride.
The 4-link setup includes a full set of front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms giving you full control to adjust the wheelbase and pinion angle. Each arm features Rough Country’s adjustable flex joints with durable rubber bushings and is constructed out of durable heavy-wall DOM tubing for a long lifespan of flex and performance. All brackets are made of a thick 1/4in thick high tensile strength plate steel.
Rough Country’s 4in kit boasts an easier install process than most long arm kits, with no welding and no removal of the factory crossmember required for installation. The kit also includes extended stainless steel brake lines and coil correction plates making it that much faster and easier to install. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Incredible on and off-road ride quality
- No welding required
- True 4-link setup with new, longer travel arms
- Prevents binding and rear-steer
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Includes our premium N3 shock absorbers
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently.
- Gain unparalelled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized
- X-Flex control arm features:
- durable OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Brand: Rough Country
- Est. Install Time: 10-12 hours
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit 4-door models.
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK (2 Door)|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.