Enhances Appearance and Performance. Rough Country's 5-inch suspension lift kit for the Chevy/GMC 1500 is the perfect solution for those looking to get the aggressive, lifted, and level stance they want while maintaining their incredible ride quality. Our high-clearance crossmember design provides unmatched ground clearance and allows you to run 33-inch tires on factory wheels!
High-Quality Construction. Rough Country's Lift Kit for your Chevy/GMC 1500 features 100% laser-cut materials to provide an OEM-like fit. The lifted knuckle design will boost ride height by 5 inches while maintaining proper angles for a factory-like ride. Specially designed rear blocks maintain stock ride quality and eliminate common lift block problems. Plus, this lift kit includes premium N3 series shock absorbers, which offer the best in balanced performance!
Installation and Warranty. This easy-to-install kit comes with everything you need to get the job done, plus detailed instructions so you can do it yourself. And, of course, it comes with Rough Country's Limited Lifetime Warranty, so you can be sure it's built to last. So don't wait any longer; order your Rough Country 5-Inch Lift Kit today!
Can run 33-inch tires on factory 20-inch wheels.
Provides highly sought level stance.
High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Brand: Rough Country
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
OPTIONAL N3 LOADED STRUTS
OPTIONAL V2 MONOTUBE SHOCKS
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Does not fit Hybrid eAssist models
- Must know if Stock Upper Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel, or Stamped Steel.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 33x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- 18-inch or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|285/65R18||Factory 18||6x5.5||-||0.25 Spacer|
|285/55R20||Factory 20||6x5.5||-||0.25 Spacer|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.