Unmatched Height. Compliment your RAM 3500's aggressive, good looks with Rough Country's new 5-inch Lift Kit with lifted coil springs. New model RAM Trucks come with a wealth of impressive features right from the factory. Rough Country's new 5-inch kit was engineered to retain these impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it's needed most. The result is a lifted beast with a mean profile and lush ride quality that'll make other Ram owners wonder where you got yours from!
Durable design.When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's new 5-inch Suspension kit features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. These beefy, upgraded Radius Arms also feature a durable, durable rubber bushings for maximum vibration absorption. This kit also includes a skid plate and a set of front, lifted coil springs for unparalleled ride quality from your lifted Ram 3500.
Installation and Warranty. Our 5-inch Suspension Lift Kit provides an easy bolt-on installation with minor cutting and drilling required. Install time is just 6-8 hours, and all the hardware and instructions are included in the kit. Plus, our suspension lift kits are backed by Rough Country's Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty, so you can rest assured that your investment is protected. So order your kit today and get your Ram 3500 looking its best!
- Increased ground clearance.
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Radius Arms offer a more factory-like angle and feature a durable Rubber Bushing for maximum vibration absorption.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Brand: Rough Country
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hour
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires removal of Transfer case for clocking ring install for correct front driveline geometry.
- Does NOT fit 'Power Wagon' models
- Fits single rear wheel and dual real wheel models.
- Rear wheels may require additional dually wheel spacers to run 12.50in wide tire.
- ONLY fits diesel models.
- Requires minor cutting.
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.