Rough Country’s 5in Suspension lift includes front and rear crossmembers and a set of lifted knuckles, offering plenty of ride height to clear up to a 33-inch tire! A set of included, front brake lines and a durable steel skid plate help ensure your Ranger is ready to tackle any terrain with plenty of clearance and protection. For an impressive ride quality both on and off-road, this kit also includes Rough Country’s nitrogen-charged N3 shocks. These 10-stage variable valving shocks feature a durable 18mm spring loaded piston rod, huge 54mm shock body, and reinforced seals for a long lifespan of smooth performance.
This kit requires only minor cutting to install, and features a set of upper control arm cam bolts making it easy to achieve a proper alignment after lifting. Best of all, this kit includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Lifts and levels front with rear
- Increased ground clearance
- Includes upper control arm cam bolts for easier alignment
- Brand: Rough Country
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- 17in or larger wheels are REQUIRED.
- Does NOT fit 11.25" rotors found on some 98-03 models.
- Does NOT fit models with 31 spline rear axle.
- Models with 11.25" rotors must upgrade to 12.1" rotors.
- Models equipped with pulse vacuum hub (PVH) port routed through the knuckle will need to be converted to manual hubs.
- An upgraded drive shaft is HIGHLY recommended, such as SKU: 5089.1.
- A torsion bar tool is required for installation, such as SKU: 1067.
- Specialty tools may be required for models equipped with vacuum operated hubs. (see instructions)
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.