If you’re looking for not-too-tall and not-too-small, Rough Country’s 3.5” Lifted Knuckle kit is the perfect option for increased ground clearance and aggressive good looks!If you’re looking for not-too-tall and not-too-small, Rough Country’s 3.5” Lifted Knuckle kit is the perfect option for increased ground clearance and aggressive good looks!
Rough Country’s 3.5-inch kit features a set of lifted knuckles allowing you to lift your vehicle in the best possible way. Other kits only replace your upper control arms which can leave your CV boot prone to damage by making contact with the lower arms. Rough Country’s innovative, lifted knuckle design gives you plenty of clearance to keep your CV out of harm’s way while promoting a better upper arm ball joint angle and better ride quality to boot.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Increased CV axle boot clearance with the stamped steel lower control arm.
- Retains factory suspension components
- Levels front with rear
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires cutting and grinding
- If using factory wheels, a 0.25in wheel spacer is required.
- Does NOT work with aftermarket control arms
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.