Superior Ride Quality. Give your fourth-generation Ford Super Duty an impressive upgrade and incredible ride quality with Rough Country’s 6" Coilover Conversion Kit! This must-have kit is the pinnacle of suspension upgrades. Providing ride height adjustability, increased dampening, and killer good looks. You're sure to set yourself apart from the pack.
Durable Components. Rough Country’s 6" Coilover Conversion Kit features top-mounted reservoir brackets and coil-over mounts constructed from 1/4-inch steel. Utilizing this conversion kit you're removing the factory independent coil shock and coil set-up and replacing it with a massive 2.5in piston, nitrogen-charged, 8-stage adjustable Vertex Coilover. Rough Country’s Vertex Coilovers feature a monotube design with an external reservoir for increased oil capacity and damping sensitivity. When it comes to investing in a high-end kit, you’ll be pleased to find that Rough Country’s 2.5in piston design is beefier and offers an impressive 56% greater fluid capacity than the average reservoir shock. Each kit is paired with a monotube shock that provides optimal damping control.
Installation. Requiring cutting and drilling to install, an estimated timeframe of 6-8 hours is recommended to complete this full installation. This full kit can be installed at home and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country’s 6" Coilover Conversion Kit is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Provides ride height adjustability.
- Incredible ride quality & performance.
- Coilover conversion increases damping capability.
- Includes secondary front monotube shock.
- Secondary shock for even more suspension damping.
- ¼” fabricated coil over mounts.
- Top mounted reservoir bracket.
- Can be paired with V2 or Vertex rear shock for 4 corner improved damping control.
- Brand: Rough Country
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires cutting and drilling for installation.
- Does NOT fit gas engine models.
- ONLY fits models equipped with 6" Rough Country lift kit Installed.
|2005-2022||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2005-2022||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.