This kit lifts and levels your vehicle for a commanding stance and enough clearance to run 35x12.50 tires on 10in wide wheels. Rough Country has engineered this kit to provide optimal suspension geometry while retaining the factory ride quality, giving you enhanced off-road capabilities without sacrificing the handling and smooth ride that makes this truck so impressive.
Rough Country’s 6in Suspension lift retains the stock track width, allowing for up to a 10in wide wheel with 4.5in backspacing. Each kit includes front and rear crossmembers and a skid plate for enhanced chassis strength as well as cast steel knuckles for incredible durability and performance. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Lifts and levels the vehicle from front to rear.
- High clearance crossmember design for optimal suspension geometry.
- Includes cast knuckles for extreme durability.
- Retains stock track width.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer-aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Brand: Rough Country
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
NOTES - IMPORTANT
ONLY fits models with Adaptive Ride Control.
ONLY fits GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
Does NOT fit ZR2 models.
Does NOT fit models with equipped with composite leaf springs.
For Chevy Silverado models not equipped with Adaptive Ride Control please click: HERE.
Does NOT fit AT4 models. For AT4 models please click: HERE.
Requires cutting and drilling.
TIRE & WHEEL DETAILS
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.