For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, this kit features upgraded front and rear Forged Adjustable Track Bars. Made of forged steel, these 16lb Track Bars boast a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle. This kit includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Unbeatable value and the best price in the market!
- Increased ground clearance
- Front AND Rear adjustable track bars are made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Lower control arms feature high clearance design
- Extreme travel long arms keep optimum alignment and give optimum articulation.
- Brand: Rough Country
Est. Install Time: 8-9 hours
Recommended Tire Size: 35x12.50 R15
Recommended Wheel Backspacing: 3.75"
durable OEM style rubber bushings.
Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
Adjustable retainer ring.
Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Fits Unlimited models ONLY.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft is recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
- Rubicon models do not need a SYE kit or transfer case drop but a CV driveshaft is still recommended.
- Exhaust will have to be cut and rerouted to make sure it is away from the moving components.
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.