Aggressive Styling. Looking for a way to make your Chevy Avalanche stand out from the rest? Rough Country's 7.5" Lift Kit is just what you need! This aggressive setup provides a highly sought level stance, allowing you to add larger wheels and tires. Our kit also allows you to add Lifted N3 Struts that feature a massive bore and chrome-hardened piston rod with leak-proof piston seal or our high-performance, monotube-designed Vertex Coilovers. So if you want the aggressive look of a lifted vehicle but still value the factory ride quality, Rough Country's 7.5 7.5" Lift Kit is the perfect solution.
Ultimate Upgrade. Rough Country's 7.5" lift kit for Your Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 is engineered specifically for your truck to maintain factory ride quality while providing the clearance you need off-road. This kit combines lift coil springs and upper strut spacers to give you an incredible increase in ground clearance and boosts the performance of your truck by keeping caster angles at factory specs. With a durable lower skid plate and sway-bar drop brackets, our kit is designed and manufactured to withstand any terrain you throw at it.
Installation and Warranty. Rough Country's 7.5-inch lift fits all 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche 1500’s and comes complete with all the hardware needed for installation. Installation requires minor cutting and drilling, but no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain, or exhaust is necessary. We also include our Limited Lifetime Warranty. This means that you have the security of knowing that Rough Country's products will work as they should, even after years of use!
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install (SKU: 209)
- Brand: Rough Country
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Minor cutting and drilling is required.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|295/70R18||Factory 18||6x5.5||-||0.25 Spacer|
|295/60R20||Factory 20||6x5.5||-||0.25 Spacer|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.