Ultimate Upgrade. Give your GM 2500 an unbeatable stance and better ride quality with Rough Country's 7-inch Lift Kit with Torsion Drop. This kit is a unique offering of suspension lifts, delivering the desired torsion drop look and ride you want while still offering unmatched ground clearance. The Torsion Drop brackets are designed to ensure that your vehicle's track width is not widened and allows you to maintain the factory feel of handling corners and turns. So take your everyday ride and make it one of a kind with our 7-inch Lift Kit with Torsion Drop!
Premium Construction. This 7-Inch rugged lift kit is made of heavy-duty laser-cut steel components, powder-coated for a long-lasting finish. It includes replacement knuckles, 1/4" thick steel cross members for the front and rear, and 1/4" thick Torsion Drop Bar Brackets. You also get valved N3 Series shock absorbers and rear Fabricated Steel Blocks that are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks. This setup will give you a level stance and the ride height you need to run those larger tires with ease.
Installation and Warranty. This kit is packed with all hardware needed for installation and includes full sway bar links, a durable, thick Skid Plate, and brake line relocation brackets. Although some minor cutting and drilling are required, there is no drilling or modifying of the differential, and no drivetrain or exhaust modifications are required. Rough Country's products are backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty. This means that you have the security of knowing that Rough Country's products will work as they should, even after years of use.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Maintains the stock track width.
- Unmatched ground clearance.
- Axles maintain factory position and angle.
- No drilling or modifying of the differential.
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Brand: Rough Country
- Est. Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Does NOT work with factory wheels.
- Gas models may require modification to the exhaust for driveshaft clearance.
|2020-2024||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 2500 HD|
|2020-2024||4WD||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEEL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.