Digital Bass Reconstruction Processor
- Bass Restoration Processor/Maximizer
- Increases Bass Response from your System
- 2-channel Preamp Inputs and Outputs
- Wired Remote Bass Level Controller
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 100KHz
They say music soothes the soul, but poor control on your system can kill the harmonics of a beautiful song or road-trip. If you want to extend great-sounding music from your source to your amps, then get yourself a Soundstream Digital Bass Reconstruction Processor.
The BX digitally maximizes the ultra-low bass on all types of recorded material. The processor detects bass harmonics, then digitally recreates the original essentials for the incredible punch and impact of live music. Basically, you get more bass!
Variable Frequency Boost Control
The sweep control allows you to dial-in on a target frequency to boost, from 27-63Hz. The width control can be adjusted to increase the range of frequencies.
Variable Subsonic Crossover
Filter out the frequencies your subwoofers can’t play via a 35-80Hz variable 12dB subsonic crossover. The crossover adjustment is conveniently located on the remote gain control.
Remote Gain Control
The remote gain control can adjust the output level and subsonic crossover from a more convenient location in the vehicle. The module includes an LED indicating the level setting.
- Dash Mount Remote Control
- PFM Subsonic Filter & Bass Level Control
- Bass Restoration Lighted Display
- Parametric Bass Control
- PFM Subsonic Filter
- Balanced Inputs
- Bass Output Control
- PWM High Head Room Power Supply
- Output Level: 13.5 volt
- Frequency Response: 10Hz 100KHz
- THD: 0.002%
- S/N Ratio: 132dB
- Balanced Input Noise Rejection: 60 dB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.